Rates for appointments with Francine Farrell, MS, LMFT, CADC-II
$165 per 50-minute session for individuals
$175 per 50-minute session for couples or families
$195 for initial 60-minute consultation or 60 minute session
$245 for extended 75-minute couples sessions
Please contact the office for information about other services and rates, such as legal testimony, recovery monitoring, and random drug testing services.
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis. Please call if to discuss your needs.
Associate therapists' fees may be different from those shown. Please feel free to discuss fees and possible reduced fee services before scheduling.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.